Content

Oh, Obama is Just the Coolest! He Knows Justin Bieber!

Overheard at the 9/11 memorial today: a conversation with a teenage girl all of four years old when her father died in the World Trade Center tragedy. Apparently tragedy is the best way to get Obama's attention for the special privilege of meeting pop dud Justin Bieber.


So a few months ago, Payton Wall, 14, of Rumson, wrote to President Barack Obama, asking the leader of the free world for help in meeting the teenage Canadian pop prince.

Justin Bieber visits 'Late Show With David Letterman' at the Ed Sullivan Theater on Jan. 31, 2011 in New York City. (James Devaney/WireImage)

"Justin Bieber inspired me to share my story," said the beaming teen, who met the president at Ground Zero Thursday.

"I wrote a letter to the president a few months ago. I talked about how I lost my dad on 9/11 and how I like Justin Bieber."

After laying down a wreath of red, white and blue flowers near Survivor Tree at the Trade Center site, Obama warmly embraced Payton.

"I was practicing my handshake all day, but he gave me a hug," said the ecstatic teen.
"He told us he knows Justin," and that she could meet him some time soon.

Her younger sister, Avery, 12, and mom, Diane, were also at the ceremony and met Obama.
"He said it was an honor to meet us. He's really cool," said Avery.

Her father, Glen Wall, was a partner at Cantor Fitzgerald when a plane struck Tower 1 nearly 10 years ago.


Oh, he's just the coolest! Barry! I can't believe you are going to introduce me to the Bieb!

Now can you imagine how the White House mail box will be littered with other giggly girls hoping the Commander and Chief will cure the Bieber Fever? Hero worship in the United States definitely continues to reach new lows, especially when you consider Barack and Bieber.

Can you imagine what comes out of this? Can't you see Obama gathering a list of all 16 and a half to 17 year old girls with Bieber Fever? Suddenly, in presidential stationary there are special invitations to meat Justin Bieber along with a voter registration form. No, how about this ceremony. Obama sends former ACORN workers to these young girls homes houses and tells them they can meet the Bieb if they fill out 25, 30, heck 100 voter registration forms and commit to honoring them in November of next year.