Content

Wacky Liberal Harrison Ford Says Han Solo Should Have Died in Star Wars: Return of the Jedi

One of Harrison Ford's most famous roles, and the role that definitely launched him to the Indiana Jones role, doesn't have good memories for the strange actor who has little personality. Ford says he wish George Lucas killed off Han Solo.

Ford said, "As a character he was not so interesting to me. I thought he should have died in the last one, just to give it some bottom."

He added, "But George didn't think there was any future in dead Han toys."

So, I guess what Ford is saying is capitalism saved Han Solo, and considering Ford's political stand, well, why am I not surprised? I guess Lucas, who obviously has enjoyed what capitalism has offered him, could make a new version using computers in which Solo drops into that nasty opening on Tatooine.